In the following, we provide you with comprehensive information on the type, scope, purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data when you visit and use our website www.digitalvaultservices.com
I. Contact details of the controller
- Digital Vault Services GmbH
- Stahlgruberring 43
- 81829 Munich
- Tel.: +49 851 200912-50
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.digitalvaultservices.com
II. Contact details of the data protection officer
- Julian Kreye
- Bahnhofstrasse 24
- D - 94032 Passau
- E-Mail: email@example.com
III. Processing of personal data
Personal data will only be processed in this respect if it is necessary for the provision of the technical functionality of the website, its content or the service offered. The processing is carried out on the basis of a legal regulation or, if necessary, on the basis of your given approval of the processing of personal data.
- Subject matter of the processing operation
Personal data is processed in the course of using our website. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is seen as one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Provision of the website and log files
When accessing our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server.
The following data are processed:
- IP address
- Time of access
- Website of access
- Type and version of browser
- Operating system („User-Agent String“)
- Referrer URL
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR. The collection and storage of this personal data is technically necessary and is done to ensure the provision, stability and security of the website. This ensures both permanent and above all secure access to our website.
The deletion of data required for the provision of our website takes place after completion of the respective session. Data to ensure the stability and security of the website will be deleted after a maximum of 14 days.
When contacting us, the data you provide us with, such as your name, e-mail address and any other information you have entered in the input mask, will be stored in order to answer your questions (see point VI.)
Cookies may contain data enabling to recognise the device used. In some cases, however, cookies only contain information on certain settings that cannot be related to individuals. However, cookies cannot directly identify a user.
Overall, we use the following cookies on our website:
V. Rights of the person concerned
You are entitled to the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access:
- You have the right to receive information about the data stored about you.
- Right of rectification and erasure:
- You have the right to demand the correction of incorrect data and - if the legal requirements are fulfilled - the deletion of data. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to restrict processing:
- You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data, provided that the legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Data portability:
- You have the right to receive personal data provided by you on the basis of a consent or contractual relationship in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to have it transferred to another responsible party.
- Objection against data processing:
- You have the right to object to data processing by us at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, insofar as this is based on our legitimate interests ( Article 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR). If the right of objection is used, the data will not be further processed unless the person responsible can prove, in accordance with the legal requirements, that there are compelling and legitimate reasons for further processing which outweigh your rights and freedoms.
- Revocation of the consent:
- You have the right to revoke at any time, with effect for the future, any consent given by the responsible party to the processing of personal data, unless legal permission for processing has also been granted. The legality of the processing of the data until revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority:
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of data protection legislation.
The complaint may be lodged with any data protection authority, in particular with the data protection authority for your place of residence or with the data protection authority competent for the responsible person.
The supervisory authority competent for the processor is the:
- Bavarian Data Protection Authority (BayLDA)
- Promenade 18
- 91504 Ansbach
- Telefon: +49 (0) 981 180093-0
- Fax: +49 (0) 981 180093-800
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assertion of the rights of the parties concerned:
- The rights of the parties concerned may be asserted at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the data protection coordinator of the responsible party, stating your name and the definition of the asserted right.
You have the possibility to contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is processed in case of using a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If your contact is for the purpose of entering into a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. After completion of the processing of your request, your data will be deleted. This is the case when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
VII. Transfer of data to third countries
The data will not be forwarded to third countries.Back to home page