Sales Manager Digital Platform (m/f/d) – Homeoffice
We are a young, innovative and fast-growing SaaS company with a partly international shareholder background.
As an IT service provider, we have developed our Guarantee Vault platform together with 16 leading national and international partners from business and the financial industry as a B2B solution for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated: Sales Manager Digital Platform (m/w/d) German & English-speaking – Homeoffice.
We provide young and motivated talents an excellent development opportunity:
- Direct involvement and work with our Head of Sales and Managing Director
- Growing into your responsibility for consulting and selling our software in the B2B area
- Preparation and follow-up of your appointments
- Aim: Responsible for customer acquisition and future customers of the platform
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer needs, as well as connecting the platform to company-specific processes and systems
- Data analysis and data maintenance of sales-related information in the CRM system Salesforce
- Strong communication skills, high flexibility and strong project management talent
- Strong customer orientation and confident appearance
- Business fluent in German (C1 level) and English (min. B2 level), as well as residence in the European Union
- Enjoyment of new challenges in a dynamic startup environment
- Sales affinity and ability to acquire new customers
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Experience in using a CRM system, ideally with Salesforce and proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working paired with a hands-on mentality
- Sector knowledge in trade finance is desirable
This is why it is worth coming on board
- Permanent full-time positions in a modern, innovative and international working environment
- Attractive salary plus profit-sharing
- Flexible working hours with possibility of home office, tailored to your personal and family situation.
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team
Please send your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to:
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Isabella Wagner
+49 151 46156294
Blocking notices will of course be respected.